Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Latest Propaganda from the ACHOA...

Most of us have gotten the latest letter from the ACHOA in the mail yesterday, 12/11/10. I am not a writing expert, nor do I claim to be one, however, I find it interesting that the ENTIRE letter is written in the first person... using "I" often and the last paragraph that reads: "Now, for the news, I, Joseph Bitsky..." but the letter is signed "The Board of Directors." As with most letters from the ACHOA, and as we saw on the Channel 13 videos, none of what is being said by the Mr Bitsky and/or the ACHOA makes sense. I my humbled opinion, it's either 1) done on purpose to confuse us or 2) he/they have absolutely no clue about what he/they are talking about.

Now, for the meat and potatoes of the letter, which I will address the "facts" that he/they present...

Bitsky Fact#1: Mr. Bitsky contradicted himself by saying that only 4 people have been fined, but earlier he said only two have been fined.

Bitsky Fact#2: Having a CPA "do" the books is NOT the same as an audit by an independent CPA as required by law. Also, the CPA to which Mr. Bitsky refers to, never had a heart attack and said that he was not allowed full access to the ACHOA finances, so he was not able to accurately account for the ACHOA finances.

Bitsky Fact#3: 5 houses sold means 5 people LEFT... they MOVED AWAY!!!

Bitsky Fact#4: NRS requires that Homeowners MUST APPROVE the application of a credit card; The budget numbers are very different from last year's, and I have yet to see an proper budget form. Also, per NRS, homeowners MUST VOTE to approve the budget; if the bills are getting paid: 1) why do we need a credit card and 2) why is there a continuing balance on that card?

Bitsky Fact #5: even though the assessments have remained $16, the ACHOA is now IN DEBT, which means that we OWE MONEY! We have all seen the increase in power and water bills, so how has the ACHOA been able to off-set those increases??? those increases are now being charged INTEREST on a credit card.

Bitsky Fact#6: I have spoken to no less than three homeowners who are afraid to draw attention to themselves and don't want to be the target of the ACHOA/Bitsky rage. These people have never been fined!
Bitsky Fact#7: The person who got fined for parking an alleged "commercial" vehicle did ask for permission, but was denied. I even have it in writing, both the request and the denial letter.

Later, I will address the rest of the letter.

Sweet Dreams!!!

Sincerely,
Cyber Bully Blogger.

PS: Mr. Bitsky claims that this blog violates NRS and CC&Rs. I have, in my possession, a copy of the 1st amendment of the US Constitution that give me the RIGHT to free speech. Unlike the letters from the ACHOA/Bitsky, my information is backed by documention NOT heresy.

No comments: